What you see as bad behavior such as destructive scratching or urine marking may actually be your cat acting out due to stress. Cats are creatures of habit so when something in their environment changes such as a recent move or even rearranging furniture, can cause them stress. Our Spray & Scratch Control Spray is vet recommended and clinically proven to reduce urine marking and to limit destructive scratching. Our spray mimics a cat's calming pheromones that help cats feel calm and safe. When the pheromones are sprayed onto a vertical surface, it naturally signals to your cat that their environment is safe which helps reduce their stress and reduce their need to scratch or spray. Simply spray onto the object(s) or area on the walls that your cat likes to target. The Comfort Zone Spray dispenses a drug-free, unscented vapor that only affects the cats. The spray is a great travel option to spray in the car or kennel if your cat gets nervous on the road or on the table at the vet's office to help keep them calm. It can be sprayed on fabrics, upholstery, hardwood, and doorframes.
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Reduces urine marking, limits destructive scratching and creates a calming environment
- Great for spot treating areas in the home that your cat targets such as couches or door frames
- Great for vet visits or when traveling with a nervous cat
- Drug free, unscented and safe on fabrics, upholstery, hardwood and doorframes
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Try us, risk free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.