CATS AND KITTENS ARE BUILT LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS, POSSESSING A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET RICH AND VARIED IN ANIMAL PROTEIN. Although they may look different, your cat shares her DNA and eating anatomy with the near eastern wild cat, which means she’s adapted for a diet rich and varied in meat – NOT carbohydrates and grains. ORIJEN Cat & Kitten is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. The Near Eastern wild cat is the ancestor and closest relative of all domestic cats. While years of breeding have produced different kinds of cats, the internal workings of wild and domestic cats remain unchanged so it’s no surprise that their food requirements remain the same too. Our 5 Biologically Appropriate principles are simple and mirror the freshness and variety of meats that cats are evolved to eat.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein and 19% carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky eaters
- Rich in Meat (90%) and Protein (40%)
- Unmatched Fresh Meat Inclusions (2/3)
- An Abundant Variety of Meats (6)
- Wholeprey Meat Ratios
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (20%)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.